Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any pilots on this forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thefoxx

Any pilots on this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Any pilots on this forum?   Any pilots on this forum? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:04 am

I'm a private pilot and wondering if anyone here is a local flyer on Eleuthera - North or south is fine. I would appreciate going out and getting familiar with the local airports and techniques in flying in the Bahamas - not that it will vary that much, but I'm more used to mountain flying as opposed to over water and island flying. It's one of my goals is to fly from the mainland to the Bahamas, and would appreciate getting some experience from someone who does it regularly. I'm fully willing to cover any costs, fuel, etc.

I started talking with 310WL before his tragic passing - but never pursued anything after that.

Anyone have any local contacts? I'm on the island Nov 4-16.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
manipper

PostSubject: Re: Any pilots on this forum?   Any pilots on this forum? EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:47 am

I'm a pilot - but have not flown there yet. There is a group called bahamas habitat run by a guy named John Armstrong. You may be able to link up with them for one of their organized trips over.
Back to top Go down
thefoxx

PostSubject: Re: Any pilots on this forum?   Any pilots on this forum? EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:34 pm

I'll look into that. Thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any pilots on this forum?   Any pilots on this forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any pilots on this forum?
Page 1 of 1