Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El G

Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay Empty
PostSubject: Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay   Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 3:26 pm

To all who may have met Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay Eleuthera, she passed away on October 29, 2017 of natural causes.

She has been buried in the garden at Rainbow Bay Beach.  I believe the Rainbow Bay Association will put up a plaque to memorialize this amazing dog.

She was everyone's dog, but belonged to no one.  She was smart, free spirited and independent.  A special thanks go out to Enid, Lilly, and Matt for all that they did for her while the rest of us were off island.

RIP dear girl.

El G
Back to top Go down
JackFaulkner

PostSubject: Re: Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay   Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:40 pm

El G   was on island Last week of April, First week of May.  Saw the Memorial Plaque for Daisy at the Garden in the Rainbow Beach Parking area.  We a;ways looked forward to having her stop by.  Miss her.
How are things on Pine Island?   Was on Matlacha in January. Just a short visit.  Will visit Cape Coral in Feb. 2019,  maybe we can meet for a cocktail,

Jack
Back to top Go down
http://jfmgd@msn.com
El G

PostSubject: Re: Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay   Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi Jack,

We got to spend 3 weeks on the island end of May and early June.  Sorry we missed you again.  I found Daisy by the side of the road in Rainbow in October, broke my heart.  Had to get Matt Hoopes to help Ray, Adam, Rachael & I bury her.  We had arrived on Saturday and she came around, but she didn't want to stay.  It was like she was on walk about.  Then found her on Sunday. I also saw the plaque, very nice.  I had found some driftwood that was like a cross and put it by her grave before we left in October.  But "someone" didn't think a Christian symbol was appropriate for a dog and another someone was offended because they are Jewish. WTF really?

Please be sure to reach out next time you are down.  Just look up Pine Island Tax & Accounting and give me a call.  In February you can guarantee I'll be working.  Let my assistant know you are "from Eleuthera" and you'll get right thru.

El G
Back to top Go down
JackFaulkner

PostSubject: Re: Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay   Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:14 pm

EL G you are a very nice person.  I'll Be in touch in Feb. I'll stay with friends in Cape Coral.
Hope to be on Island end of April.  Do you know the Stubbs Family in JC?
Back to top Go down
El G

PostSubject: Re: Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay   Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 10:14 am

Know them well.  Most of the weight in my luggage is stuff for them  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JackFaulkner

PostSubject: Re: Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay   Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:33 pm

We also being a few things for the boys. What a great family. Very industrious. I am so happy to know them.  Maybe some day we will meet at "Billy's Tree"
Back to top Go down
El G

PostSubject: Re: Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay   Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 10:26 am

A meeting at "Billy's Tree" would be awesome.  See ya there !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay   Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisy Dog of Rainbow Bay
Page 1 of 1