Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kinda slow around here....

Go down 
+2
El G
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kinda slow around here.... Empty
PostSubject: Kinda slow around here....   Kinda slow around here.... EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:51 am

I admit it is a little while since I checked in to see how you are all getting on.

Things seem a little quiet recently.

Methinks we need to recruit some new members; and try to breathe some new life into our forum.

Any thoughts anyone?

Admin/IB
Back to top Go down
https://bahamas4u.forumotion.co.uk
El G

PostSubject: Re: Kinda slow around here....   Kinda slow around here.... EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 1:42 pm

The site was a lot more lively when folks could get a little snarky

El G
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kinda slow around here....   Kinda slow around here.... EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Never stopped a 'little' snarky. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://bahamas4u.forumotion.co.uk
MartyG

PostSubject: Re: Kinda slow around here....   Kinda slow around here.... EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Maybe add some cross-posts to TripAdvisor.  Lots of folks looking for answers and tips over there.  Sharing a link to the Forum could drive traffic.

Just a thought.

Marty
Back to top Go down
Rangoon_girl

PostSubject: Re: Kinda slow around here....   Kinda slow around here.... EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:44 pm

This site forum doesn't seem as easy to use and find as the old one...and I'm not sure how to post pics. I know...I'm all talk and no action. Wish I could offer some solution here. Not complaining, just kinda thinking that may be why people are falling off. Plus Soapy doesn't post those awesome trip reports here anymore. Those were fun.
Back to top Go down
JackFaulkner

PostSubject: Re: Kinda slow around here....   Kinda slow around here.... EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:32 am

This forum is hard to get to. Not user friendly. Old way of posting. No wonder it is slow.
Search Eleuthera forum on google and you'll never find this forum.  Bring it into the 21th century and there may be more activity. My guess the admin is lazy or not internet savvy. 

Maybe I'm too blunt, but ask for a review and you get a review.

Jack
Back to top Go down
http://jfmgd@msn.com
Becks

PostSubject: Re: Kinda slow around here....   Kinda slow around here.... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 9:24 am

True...if you Google Eleuthera Forum this forum just doesn't jump out. I had to use a 2-step process to re-acquire it on Google. I'm not internet tech savvy enough to know how to correct that but surely it can't be that complicated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda slow around here....   Kinda slow around here.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda slow around here....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum :: Your first category :: Eleuthera forum-
Jump to: