Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Need to regain all our previous friends and members....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Need to regain all our previous friends and members....   Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

A big "Thank you!" to all of you that have registered here already.

As we lost access to the member list of the old forum it is going to take time to rebuild what we had.

So, what we need most at the moment is MEMBERS.

Does anyone have any ideas of how we can promote ourselves so that we can get people back?

I've gone down the Facebook route as some of you will have seen and posted in all the Eleuthera groups that I follow.

But mainly we need to get the forum 'out there'.

Any ideas (not including paying Google!)?

Admin/IB
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bahamas4u.forumotion.co.uk

AuthorMessage
Soapstop

PostSubject: Re: Need to regain all our previous friends and members....   Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:01 pm

IB, you've been the "voice" of this and the old forum, the guiding hand, the spirit of gentlemanly (and gentlewomanly for that matter) conduct, and the most enthusiastic booster of the forum community. I know many join me in saying thank you, from the bottoms of our hearts. You are a good friend, one I'm proud to battle with verbally and would love to meet you some day. To the best of my knowledge, you have not been back on isle for a long, long time. Please look for a pm from me, my itty Britty friend. Smile 

Soapy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LakePirate

PostSubject: Re: Need to regain all our previous friends and members....   Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:31 pm

Hello to all, finally found the new home. Props to IB for putting this together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tinman

PostSubject: Re: Need to regain all our previous friends and members....   Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:56 pm

Glad to see the forum back, I have enjoyed reading and using the old forum for a lot of the knowledge that is shared since the planning stages of my first trip to my now starting to look at where to buy some land on the island, and the witty banter is always amusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vharrison

PostSubject: Re: Need to regain all our previous friends and members....   Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:47 am

Whoo Hooo! I found you guys! I knew someone would step up and continue the tradition!!! Whoo Hooo!

So, what is JB doing now? It would be nice if he stopped in and said hi so we could catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soapstop

PostSubject: Re: Need to regain all our previous friends and members....   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:36 pm

So sorry, IB. Read the thread from start to finish, and realized that you had personally addressed me a number of times, without so much as a "by your leave" as a reply. My most profound apologies, Brittle Butt! Hope you are doing well and please, when you have time, lets verbally spar so that I know you have forgiven me. 
Your devoted fan and friend,
Soapy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need to regain all our previous friends and members....   Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Hey! Soap.

You're always forgiven.

I believe we have a very similar sense of humo(u)r.

IB
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bahamas4u.forumotion.co.uk

Need to regain all our previous friends and members....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2