Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AprilinEleuthera

flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates Empty
PostSubject: flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates   flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:32 pm

Happy to finally connect to the forum again! I couldn't use my former name of "dropmeoffineleuthera" because my email address was changed.

I am working on flights for our April trip. It looks like Bahamasair is only flying Nassau-Governor's on Monday & Saturdays? We have used Pineapple Air once before. We are traveling in on a Tuesday and out on a Thursday. I am looking for any suggestions y'all might have.

What is happening on the restaurant/bar scene this year. I saw a post on fb about Pascal's--looks like it is at Sky Beach---. Would love to get any info on new places. 

72 days to go!
Back to top Go down
MartyG

PostSubject: Re: flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates   flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:45 pm

Pineapple or Southern Air Charter are both dependable.

The Beach House is closed and won't re-open.

The Deck will be closed until Mark recovers from car accident.

Marty

Last edited by MartyG on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kristelsea

PostSubject: Re: flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates   flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:15 am

BahamasAir website will not show flights if the layover time is less than 2 hours.  If you REALLY want to see if there's a flight on your day, only query on the NAS to GHB leg.  If it shows up, look at the time it departs.  Chances are it's less than 2 hours.  You can get around this by booking your flight on the phone or in person.   For example, on my next flight I only have 1 hour 40 mins layover in Nassau.  IFFFFFF there are no delays, I should be able to make it across the airport and checkin in time.  The website wouldn't show me the flight but I was able to book it in person.  Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
ThinkingofLutra

ThinkingofLutra

PostSubject: Re: flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates   flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:06 am

The Beach House closed!? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://20Q.net
MartyG

PostSubject: Re: flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates   flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:27 pm

Yup. Beach House is closed. The owners decided to close up shop. It is being re-designed to go back to a residential/rental home.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingofLutra

ThinkingofLutra

PostSubject: Re: flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates   flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:58 pm

Sad to hear they closed. The food, the music, the atmosphere were all great. But what a terrific rental option! Some day... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://20Q.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates   flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates Empty

Back to top Go down

flights from Nassau to Governor's---restaurant/bar updates
Page 1 of 1