Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boxing Day Arrival?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatswim

Boxing Day Arrival? Empty
PostSubject: Boxing Day Arrival?   Boxing Day Arrival? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Let the countdown begin.  I have the good fortune of heading to the island the day after Christmas.  Can anyone give me heads up on what to expect as far as stores and restaurants being open on Dec. 26.  Any help the group can offer is much appreciated.  Can't wait to get down to my favorite place on Earth.
Back to top Go down
RachelH

Boxing Day Arrival? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxing Day Arrival?   Boxing Day Arrival? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:25 pm

I don't know about restaurants, sorry! I arrive back on the 28th. I would suggest that it's worth having your caretaker stock the house with some essentials prior to arrival, as I would imagine most stores are closed for Boxing Day, given that it is a British holiday. In Ontario, nothing is open on Boxing Day. But that's just a guess.
Back to top Go down

Boxing Day Arrival?
Page 1 of 1