Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rentals still located on personal websites???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rentals still located on personal websites???   Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:42 am

Hey! beachbumin!

I set this up purely as a forum following the demise of Bahamas4U.

I would love to expand and set up a replacement web-site but that would require Pounds/Bucks and I am not currently prepared to go down that route.

I could set up a site on Weebly (where I have a personal site) which is free but I would need to re-check how much interaction that would allow from members.

I'll look into it.

IB
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bahamas4u.forumotion.co.uk
beachbumin

PostSubject: Rentals still located on personal websites???   Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Hey guys...the old site use to have a great list of personal rentals but now that it is gone. I am having troubles finding a through list of people's homes for rent. I am not sure when my wife and I would have time to go but I would love to start looking again. I know I can use VRBO, flipkey, and others, but I would much rather see the personal websites. Can/do any of you have a different website with a good list of the websites?  Thanks guys...... Jeff
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rentals still located on personal websites???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1