Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rentals still located on personal websites???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rentals still located on personal websites???   Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:42 am

Hey! beachbumin!

I set this up purely as a forum following the demise of Bahamas4U.

I would love to expand and set up a replacement web-site but that would require Pounds/Bucks and I am not currently prepared to go down that route.

I could set up a site on Weebly (where I have a personal site) which is free but I would need to re-check how much interaction that would allow from members.

I'll look into it.

IB
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bahamas4u.forumotion.co.uk
beachbumin

PostSubject: Rentals still located on personal websites???   Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Hey guys...the old site use to have a great list of personal rentals but now that it is gone. I am having troubles finding a through list of people's homes for rent. I am not sure when my wife and I would have time to go but I would love to start looking again. I know I can use VRBO, flipkey, and others, but I would much rather see the personal websites. Can/do any of you have a different website with a good list of the websites?  Thanks guys...... Jeff
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rentals still located on personal websites???
Page 1 of 1