Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi guys...I'm finally back...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beachbumin

Hi guys...I'm finally back... Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys...I'm finally back...   Hi guys...I'm finally back... EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi all,

It has been a lonnnnng time since I have posted and things have certainly changed a lot. My name is Jeff and have not been to the site in about 5 years. I still remember all of Soapy's stories, the sharing, and all the fun stories. We visited Eleuthera just the one time and stayed all the way north in lower bogue. We were bitten up by the no-see-ums, our car was a wonderful "hoop-tee," and we almost ran out of gas several times. However, it was one of our FAVORITE vacations ever. We hit up soooooo many beaches but twin sister's or light house beaches were probably our favorites. Sisters was awesome being able to walk out knee deep for 100yards to the boulders and just relax on the empty beach. I had made a temporary shelter with some beach wood for shade and we loved that beach. Hitting up Sunset Inn for their conch fritters and drinks was truly memorable. Each time I think about that place it brings a smile to my face. 

Since that time we have been all over the western National Parks, Hawaii several times, and small road trips. But, eleuthera definitely takes the cake. I will post more here and there but wanted to say hi to everyone and hope to make it back this coming year. I will talk to you soon.....Jeff
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys...I'm finally back...   Hi guys...I'm finally back... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Great to have you 'on board' Jeff. There is nothing like 'Eleuthera'!
Back to top Go down
https://bahamas4u.forumotion.co.uk
Soapstop

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys...I'm finally back...   Hi guys...I'm finally back... EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:49 am

Welcome back BBM Smile.  No matter how long ago, there's always a home here. Hope you get back to the island soon.

Soapy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys...I'm finally back...   Hi guys...I'm finally back... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi guys...I'm finally back...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum :: Your first category :: Eleuthera forum-
Jump to: