Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kristelsea

Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... Empty
PostSubject: Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...   Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Hoping someone is coming soon and I can ebay to them two small axle seals... maybe weigh an ounce or two...  The truck was in an accident (again - not our fault) and we're putting back together (again).  But just found out our axle seal is leaking.  Trying to do this economically because the causer of the accident didn't have insurance.  (UGH) so it is coming out of our pockets... and I hate to spend $80 getting $20 worth of parts here.
Back to top Go down
chelseanyc

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...   Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Hey Shannon here... I am flying down on FRIDAY and(ChelseaNYC) Email me shannon.curran@mac.com
Back to top Go down
finzup

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...   Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:11 pm

and we'll be down Nov. 6 if you can't get the part to chelseanyc in time.

Linda
also in NY (Rockland County)
Back to top Go down
kristelsea

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...   Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi Finzup!  Can't get it to Shannon in time... please email me at kristelsea@yahoo.com.  I would LOVE a courrier pigeon assist!  We have a tour the 10th, and if I can get these seals we should be able to use the truck!  I will probably meet you at the airport to get them!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
finzup

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...   Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:17 pm

Hey Kristel,

No problem... emailing you now.
Back to top Go down
El G

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...   Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi Shannon, see ya on the island.  We come down on Thursday.

El G
Back to top Go down
chelseanyc

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...   Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Will be down this weekend and Bruce will follow
Back to top Go down
kristelsea

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...   Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Love this forum! Thanks to everyone who responded. spool ended up making it work out for me (actually it was really jpool). Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...   Who's coming next?  Need a small auto part... Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's coming next? Need a small auto part...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum :: Your first category :: Eleuthera forum-
Jump to: