Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum

The #1 'must belong to' forum for residents, visitors and friends of Eleuthera!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Homeowner's Card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JBR

Homeowner's Card Empty
PostSubject: Homeowner's Card   Homeowner's Card EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 7:58 am

Is there any requirement that a homeowner must obtain a homeowner's card?
Back to top Go down
oceanbreeze

Homeowner's Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeowner's Card   Homeowner's Card EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 6:21 pm

NO.
there are more than 250 smarter ways to spend the current $250.00 application fee... hehehe Very Happy Very Happy
oceanbreeze
Back to top Go down
JBR

Homeowner's Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeowner's Card   Homeowner's Card EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 9:15 am

oceanbreeze wrote:
NO.
there are more than 250 smarter ways to spend the current $250.00 application fee... hehehe Very Happy Very Happy
oceanbreeze
I have no intention of spending $250 or any other amount for the card, which incidentally costs considerably more than $250.

When I arrived by private plane, I was harassed by the immigration officer who said (a) the card is required and (b) if I don't have the card the next time I arrive, she will do what she has to do, whatever that means.

She also wanted to see the deed to the property. I told her that I am not in the habit of carrying a deed with me when I travel.

This is but another example of the government's possibly inadvertent attempt to destroy the golden egg, i.e., the vast amount of money spent by foreign visitors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homeowner's Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeowner's Card   Homeowner's Card Empty

Back to top Go down

Homeowner's Card
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eleuthera (Bahamas) forum :: Your first category :: Eleuthera forum-
Jump to: